STE SNMP Ethernet Thermometer
HWg-STE can connect up to two sensors of temperature or humidity via RJ11 (1-Wire).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet via SNMP. It is supplied with external temperature probe (3m cable), power adaptor and free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
HWg-STE is a device for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, HWg-STE sends an alarm via e-mail (SMTP TLS is not supported).
• 2 x RJ11 (1-Wire) port for Sensors
• 2 x E-mail alert (no SMTP TLS)
• M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML
• Configuration via built-in web server.
• NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB); simple installation; supports DHCP.
• A sensor value out of a set safe range sends an alert by E-mail.
• With the HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW.
BTI does more than simply provide you with the system, our installation service ensures that any job, no matter how big or small, is completely installed and configured to your specific requirements. We know how important your business is and will professionally install the bespoke products that meet your businesses requirements.