The HWg-PWR3/12/25 is a smart Ethernet gateway which captures data from up to 3 / 12 / 25 external meters on the M-Bus. With external M-Bus (EN 13757) meters it can be used for remote monitoring a metering of water, electricity, gas or heat consumption.
M-Bus data are available over Web (graphs), SNMP, Emails or Log files. The HWg-PWR3/12/25 alerts about abnormal values via Email or SMS which can be sent through a dedicated SMS Gateway HWg-SMS-GW3 in the same LAN.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
HWg-PWR devices are designed to monitor external M-Bus meters over the network using M2M protocols (Modbus/TCP, SNMPv1, XML...). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, HWg-PWR devices can be used as a standalone solution or incorporated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems.
• Connects 3 / 12 / 25 external meters equipped with the M-Bus (EN 13757-2) interface, can log 170.000 values (3 values every 15 minutes = 590 days).
• Converts the consumption (e.g. from [kWh] to a currency) without a need for computer or additional software.
• M2M communication protocols Modbus/TCP, SNMP and XML allow integration into more complex monitoring systems.
• Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
• Sends an energy consumption report for user specified period as an e-mail attachment.
• Connected meter failure or out of specified range value sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or SNMP Trap.
• For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
• With the HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW