Poseidon2 4002 can connect up to 40 sensors (16 via 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire + 24 via RS-485), provides 12 digital dry contact inputs (DI), 8 virtual digital outputs and allows control of 4 relay outputs (NO/NC).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
Poseidon2 4002 has a 5-year warranty.
• 16 x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Inputs
• 24 x RS-485 Inputs
• 12x Digital Inputs
• Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
• 4 x Relay Output NO/NC
• 8 x Virtual Digital Output
• 5 x SNMP Trap; 5 x E-mail; 5 x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
• MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
• Configuration via built-in web server.
• A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 or Damocles2 unit.
• For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
• Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units on the same LAN.
• With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW
• TSet Includes:
o 19” Rack Mount Kit
o 3m Temperature sensor that can be extended up to 60m
o Rack Temperature Sensor
BTI does more than simply provide you with the system, our installation service ensures that any job, no matter how big or small, is completely installed and configured to your specific requirements. We know how important your business is and will professionally install the bespoke products that meet your businesses requirements.