PortStore5 is a RS-232 and RS-485 serial port to Ethernet converter with internal datalogger. PortStore5 features a truly full RS-232 serial port (9-pin). The serial port converter can be connected to a PC over the LAN, with the serial port accessible in Windows as a Virtual Serial Port (VSP).
A built in web server is used for configuring. Using the free HW VSP3 application up to 100 remote serial ports can be connected to one PC. The free PS Eye application allows export of data from PortStore5 to txt files for further processing.
RS-232 port of PortStore5 can be simultaneously used for data collecting (CDR/SMDR, PBX call accounting) and for remote access as Virtual Serial Port. Two devices can be connected in Box-2-Box mode. In this mode, the RS232/485 serial line is extended (tunneled) over the LAN.
• 1x full serial port RS-232/485 with 9-bit communication support
• M2M communication protocols: http, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server.
• Configuration via built-in web server, Telnet.
• Internal datalogger keeps data even in case of power loss or LAN connectivity failure.
• RS-485 serial interface: up to 115,200 Bd.
• Free SW HW VSP3: Virtual Serial Port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW
BTI does more than simply provide you with the system, our installation service ensures that any job, no matter how big or small, is completely installed and configured to your specific requirements. We know how important your business is and will professionally install the bespoke products that meet your businesses requirements.