In a user defined period the IP WatchDog2 Industrial detects the status of internet connection, LAN connected devices and RS-232 connected devices. The IP WatchDog2 Industrial can monitor up to ten channels including up to two RS-232.
In case the internet connection or any monitored device stops responding the IP WatchDog2 Industrial can restart up to two connected devices via its 230V/16A NO/NC relay DO.
When the status of any of the monitored channels changes the IP WatchDog2 Industrial can send a notification directly as SNMP Trap as well as Email to two addresses or indirectly through the HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN as a SMS or a Ring to one phone number.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
The IP WatchDog2 Industrial uses the following five methods of status detection:
• Ping Out: IP WatchDog2 periodically sends PING requests
• Ping In: IP WatchDog2 waits for a PING from the monitored device
• Web client: IP WatchDog2 monitors the accessibility of a web page
• Web server: IP WatchDog2 waits for a request for its internal WEB page
• RS-232: IP WatchDog2 waits for a specified character sequence in RS-232 data line
• 10 x Monitoring Channel on LAN and RS-232
• 2 x Relay Output NO/NC 230V/16A AC
• 1 x SNMP Trap; 2x E-mail; 1x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or a modem)
• A change of monitored device status sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates DO relay and a sound alarm.
• Configuration via built-in web server.
• For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN or a modem..
• Data logger for up to 200 records. With the HWg-PDMS software logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW