Damocles2 devices are designed to monitor and control digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Damocles2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Damocles2 MINI provides 4 digital dry contact inputs. All digital inputs feature S0 pulse counters with a memory to connect water, gas, electricity or other meters. Damocles2 MINI controls 2 digital relay outputs (DO).
• 4 x Digital Inputs
• Data Logger for more than 250.000 records
• Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
• 2 x Relay Outputs
• 8 x Virtual Digital Outputs
• 5 x SNMP Trap; 5 x E-mail; 5 x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
• MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
• Compatible with a range of third party SW
• Configuration via built-in web server
BTI does more than simply provide you with the system, our installation service ensures that any job, no matter how big or small, is completely installed and configured to your specific requirements. We know how important your business is and will professionally install the bespoke products that meet your businesses requirements.