Ares 12 LTE
Ares 12 LTE is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares 12 LTE monitors the readings of connected sensors.
When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use the free SensDesk portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares 12 LTE includes an internal battery that provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
Ares 12 LTE products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
• 14 x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Inputs
• 2 x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters
• Data Logger for more than 250.000 records
• 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
• Internal Battery (up to 24 Hours)
• Compatible with a range of third party SW such as PRTG, Nagios, SolarWinds etc.
• TSet includes a 3m Temperature sensor that can be extended up to 60m
BTI does more than simply provide you with the system, our installation service ensures that any job, no matter how big or small, is completely installed and configured to your specific requirements. We know how important your business is and will professionally install the bespoke products that meet your businesses requirements.